Grow Resilient Leaders
Learn how AQ can help your leaders perform even in the most difficult circumstances.
News from PEAK Learning
- A #1 Best Selller: Dr. Stoltz’s latest book, Put Your Mindset to Work: The One Asset You Really Need to Win and Keep the Job You Love took the #1 slot on the New York Times Book Review Best Sellers list in the category of Advice, How-To and Miscellaneous. Click here to order it now or visit the web site to learn more.
- Put Your Mindset to Work won one of the Chartered Management Institutes “Commuter Book of the Year” awards in the UK and has sold nearly 100,000 copies. Learn more
- Put Your Mindset to Work was also #1 on USA Today’s list of Money Best Sellers.
- HR Magazine named Dr. Paul G. Stoltz one of the “Top 10 Influential Thinkers” of 2010 in the International category.
- The Harvard Business Review recently launched a blog — The Conversation — featuring Dr. Paul G. Stoltz. Read his article, “When Adversity Strikes, What Do You Do?”
What can AQ do for you?
AQ®, or Adversity Quotient®, is the science of human resilience. People who successfully apply AQ perform optimally in the face of adversity — the challenges that confront us each day. A high-AQ workforce translates to increased capacity, productivity, and innovation, as well as lower attrition and higher retention. AQ has helped many companies improve customer service and sales, strengthen morale, develop resilient leaders, create high-performing teams, and hire high-performing people.